This is an annual award, given to a senior in memory of Robert E. Lewis, Jr., a member of the 1956 graduating class. Robert was an outstanding scholar, student leader and athlete. On February 5, 1961, Robert drowned in the Pacific Ocean in an effort to save another soldier.
- A graduating Pioneer High School senior who excels in academics and athletics and who demonstrates student leadership qualities.
- No student application.
- Applicants should submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline listed below.
- Letters should include applicant’s name, address, email, and phone number.
- Letters will be sent from the Ann Arbor Educational Foundation to the Pioneer Athletic office just following the deadline.
- The selection committee will be comprised of the Principal and the Athletic Director.
- Pioneer will notify Ann Arbor Educational Foundation of their selection and provide contact information for the award recipient no later than the deadline listed below.
- One at $300
- Letters of interest must be submitted to the Ann Arbor Educational Foundation by April 15, no later than 5pm
- PHS will notify the Foundation of their selection by May 1 no later than 5pm