This annual award, recognizes a senior who best embodies the traits of Joseph J. Keeley, an ardent supporter of Huron High School where all six of his children attended. Those traits include academic excellence, athletic participation, hard work, dedication and team spirit.
- A graduating Huron High School senior; male or female.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
Must have a Varsity letter, preferably in water polo, diving, swimming or women’s softball
- Must have an outstanding attitude, work ethic and team spirit.
- No student application
- The recipient is chosen by a committee made up of the class principal and the team coaches.
- Committee will notify the Ann Arbor Educational Foundation by the deadline.
- AAEF will prepare award packet and provide it to HHS Athletic Department
One at $100 (or the interest in the fund, whichever is greater)
Huron High Athletic Department will notify the Foundation no later than April 15 no later than 5pm. In order to process a check for the student, the Foundation will need their full name, address, phone number, email, and a brief description of why they received the award.