The IRIS Fund supports a scholarship award for graduating student(s) who demonstrate interest in academic success and are planning to further their education. Myung Choi is a long-time resident of Ann Arbor who benefited from the assistance and kindness of many individuals. This fund was established to honor those who helped her family.
Graduating student(s) from Pioneer High School who plans to attend college or university
The recipient must demonstrate exemplary leadership qualities and have participated in community service
Applicants must have a GPA of 3.3 or greater
- Application can be obtained using the link below.
- Completed application form and required documents listed on the application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipients will be selected by the AAEF Scholarship Committee and by members of the Choi family
- Two at $1,500 each
- The recipients will be notified in a letter of congratulations from the Educational Foundation.
- Upon receipt of Proof of Enrollment, (which needs to include the Student ID number and the mailing address for the awardee’s post-secondary educational institution), the Educational Foundation will forward the scholarship check directly to that institution of higher learning. Proof of Enrollment should be submitted to email@example.com.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted to the Ann Arbor Educational Foundation by April 15, no later than 5pm