In the event your grant is funded, you must agree to the following terms:
- You must provide a signed Terms of Grant form within 1 week of receiving the form. The form will be provided to you upon receiving the grant.
- You must document and report results via a quarterly survey-style report, as well as one comprehensive final report by the end of June 2017.
- You will account for all project expenditures using methods determined by the AAPS grants office.
- You will invite AAEF representatives to all performances or exhibitions. Invitation will be provided as soon as dates are available, no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- You will provide pictures and, or video footage documenting the grant project results no later than the end of June 2017.
- Failing to comply with guidelines may jeopardize funding, and future grant applications that you might submit.
- You must have approval from the Principal/Central Administrator all schools listed on this application.
- You must consult with your school’s Office Professional about your purchasing needs.