This fund was established in memory of Emilie Pfisterer to provide scholarship awards to one graduating male and one graduating female at Pioneer High School. These scholarships are in memory of Emilie Pfisterer (1875-1966).
- Graduating Pioneer High School student. One male and one female will be selected.
- They must plan to attend the University of Michigan/Ann Arbor, Eastern Michigan University, Concordia College or Washtenaw Community College.
- They must demonstrate financial need.
- They must have a GPA of 3.3 or greater.
- They must demonstrate exemplary leadership qualities and have participated in community service.
- Application can be obtained using the link below.
- Completed application form and required documents listed on the application should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Recipients will be selected by the AAEF Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Two at $500 Each
- The recipient will be notified by a letter of congratulations from the Educational Foundation; a copy of this letter will be sent to the Pioneer Career Center
- Upon receipt of Proof of Enrollment, (which needs to include the Student ID number and the mailing address for the awardee’s post-secondary educational institution), the Educational Foundation will forward the scholarship check directly to that institution of higher learning. Proof of Enrollment should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, no later than 5pm.