This scholarship is awarded annually to any graduating Ann Arbor High School student who plans to attend college and major in Education. Dorothy M. Russell, now deceased, was a teacher with the Ann Arbor Public Schools for many years.
- A graduating Ann Arbor High School student who plans to attend college or university.
- The applicant must have completed at least one year in one of the district high schools prior to their senior year.
- They must be planning to major in Education.
- They must have a distinguished academic career with a GPA of 2.50 or above.
- They must demonstrate financial need.
- Application can be obtained using the link below.
- Completed application form and required documents listed below should be submitted to email@example.com.
- The recipient will be selected by the Educational Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee.
- One at $500
- The recipient will be notified by a letter of congratulations from the Educational Foundation.
- Upon receipt of Confirmation of Enrollment (which needs to include the Student ID number and the mailing address of the Financial Aid Office of the recipient’s selected college or university) AAEF will forward the scholarship check directly to the Financial Aid Office. Confirmation of Enrollment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15.
Deadline: April 15, no later than 5pm